I first discovered this genius idea and combination on a blog site called ‘Bubble & Sweet‘, by an Australian lady. I then experimented myself last night to create my own adaptation of it – so the measurements are pretty roughly done. Plus, I also bought the new Philadelphia Cadbury Chocolate which I wanted to try out – it tastes really good (tested by my very own cousin)! Try it yourself – they’re so easy to make!
250g Full Fat Cream Cheese
Half a tin of Dulce de Leche Caramel
2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
1 tub (160g) of Philadelphia Cadbury Chocolate flavour
12 Cupcake cases
1. Pre-heat your oven and place approximately 12 cupcake cases in a muffin tin. I would recommend using the larger cases as the cheesecakes tend to shrink once they’ve cooled down. Place 1 Oreo in the bottom of each one.
2. With an electric whisk, start mixing the Cream Cheese, Caramel and Sugar together and use a rubber spatula to make sure all the contents are combined well. Add the egg to the mix and whisk.
3. Pour the mixture 3/4 way full of each cupcake case as they tend to rise when in the oven. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
4. Once they are out the oven, spread the desired amount of Philadelphia Cadbury Chocolate on top of each one and place in the oven for another 5 minutes or so.
5. When you take them out the oven, they will be round and puffy, but as they cool down, they tend to shrink a bit. Place in the fridge overnight to chill, and enjoy as you please!